Call Center Representatives are responsible for speaking with potential customers regarding their product needs and scheduling in-home consultations. Customer leads are generated through multiple channels including, but not limited to, event marketing, digital ads, and television.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to potential customers
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as possible by following the company’s script when talking to potential customers
- Study product information and maintain product knowledge
- Set up appointments for sales staff
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy, determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Document and update customer interaction within customer software system
- Check email and phone messages at least once per day
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Ability to make decisions quickly by balancing company guidelines and customer needs
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- No travel required
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- May be requested to work evenings and weekends dependent on business need
Compensation: $14-15 Hourly + Bonuses
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401(K)
Hours: 12:00-8:00 PM + weekend availability