Get paid what you’re worth and enjoy what you do.
At Tundraland, we’re working with our best friends, sharing our positivity and success with as many as we can. We’re supporting and moving each other to be the best version of ourselves we can be. We’re thinking beyond the improvement of homes, and we’re a lot more than you might be expecting from a home improvement company.
- Assist current customers with issues related to their tub and shower projects
- Work closely with the production team to ensure each customer has their project installed to their liking
- Schedule product installations
- Ensure customers have a positive experience buying their new tub or shower
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Above average skills with interpersonal communication and planning and negotiating
- Naturally outgoing and self-disciplined
- Customer service skills
- Ability to remember scripts
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
- Paid Training
- Leadership Development Programs
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Tundraland
- The newest technology such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals easier
With quality American-made products, excellent customer service, unparalleled craftsmanship, and free design services, Team Tundraland has earned a reputation as the best home improvement company in Wisconsin. Don’t settle for anything less.