1 WEEK PAID VACATION AFTER 90 DAYS!
Get paid what you’re worth and enjoy what you do.
We’ve been voted “Best Place to Work” for the last four years, and have over 10,000 happy customers in Wisconsin. We’re thinking beyond the improvement of homes, and we’re a lot more than you might be expecting from a home improvement company. We’re difference-makers all banding together with our very own special talents to do something spectacular- to make people happy.
As an entry level sales representative you’ll be trained on our exclusive products to deliver outstanding presentations to customers in the Fox Valley area. For many, this is the best starting point on their path to learning the business.
Our Founder started on a folding table with $3,000 cash. He trained and retained a team who grew with him to become one of the largest home improvement companies in the nation. So, when we say we’re prepping you for future success, you know we mean it.
So whatever “The American Dream” looks like to you, bring it to us, and at Tundraland Home Improvements we will help you build it.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
– Average first year income range: $35,000 – $50,000
– Build your own full-time schedule
– Weekly, monthly and yearly opportunities for performance-based rewards such as vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to events and concerts
– Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans
– Paid Parental Leave
– Generous paid vacation and holidays
– Tuition Reimbursement Programs
– Paid Training
– Leadership Development Programs
– A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Tundraland
-The newest technology such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals easier
– A huge social environment filled with events and activities to make new friends
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
– Help develop and coordinate strategies
– Promote products and services to current and prospective customers
– Deliver interactive presentations
– Participate in weekly training huddles
– Ability to work nights and weekends
– Above average skills with interpersonal communication and negotiation
– Naturally outgoing and self-disciplined
– An aptitude to working and speaking with members of the community
– Self starter
No resume needed- Call (920) 895-1023 to get started!